Monday, April 30, 2007

pain never be cure...

300407
0950PM
Monday

Yea.. yea, its monday again, maybe today i can announce the bad day for me, with my mind messed up, i cannot do anything, melayang ntah kemane, but today i managed to find sumting, sumting that can release or my burden, all my promises, ape yang aku pegang selame nie mungkin tak akan kesampaian, tp i tried my hard until today...and suddenly....all boomm, terlerai...little bit aku rase lega, at least sampai hujung i tried to saved and kept to the promises..i shud proud to my self, hey...!!im be sumbody who can kept prmises..hehe..tp sume tue mungkin tak dpt ubati ape yang aku rase skrg...i felt so sad like nothinig in this world can make me smile again...phewww...hope aku bole bangkit dari jatuh aku...thanks to my office mate tini, jatuh sekali tak bermakna takkan bangun..one word for you tini, sorry!, if my ignorance cant accepting you now, btw i've tried to be the best for you mate...hope it be real someday k....kaylah, its already late, and im working on labour day, wut can i say, its triple pay...heheh...kumpul duit beli rumah..that d real plan on me now....
Muacha gracias...

2 comments:

ad|nda said...

pok arm... aku nak boh link ko kat aku........ blog aku adinda7.blogspot.com

MOLY said...

arm sengal
:P
jangan lupa esok party !! ;)